Don Gaetano is vice-president of operations of The Hartman Agency, Inc. Before joining the group in 1998, Don worked for fifteen years with PMA Insurance Group in claims, underwriting, sales and senior management. He specializes in the following four areas:
- Design and administration of large account property and casualty programs
- Development of group programs
- Design and management of captive insurance programs
Don graduated from Wilkes University with a dual major – English and Public Administration.
- Vice-President of Operations of The Hartman Agency
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Associate in Risk Management Designation (ARM)
- Associate in Automation Management Designation (AAM)
- Chartered Benefit Consultant Designation (CBC)
- Group Benefit Analyst Designation (GBA)
- Industry experience in claims, underwriting, sales, management
- Has served on Agents’ Advisory Council for Eastern Alliance Insurance Company, Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group, and Lackawanna Casualty Insurance Company, Capital Blue Cross, Highmark Blue Shield, Eastern Life and Health
- Has served as Board Member of Chamber of Business and Industry of Centre County and member of Executive Committee
Don can be reached by email at email@example.com.