Hartman supports client needs in the various financial areas in cooperation with clients’ legal and tax counsel.
General areas of involvement include the following:
- Qualified retirement plans including, but not limited to:
- Profit Sharing
- Money Purchase
- Nonqualified retirement plans including, but not limited to:
- Deferred Comp
- Life and disability income insurance for business purposes
- Long-term care insurance as an employee benefit/executive carve-out
- Investment products including, but not limited to:
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds
- IRA’s, Annuities, 529 college savings plans
- Advisory services
Securities offered through registered representatives of Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC, Member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory Services and Financial Planning offered through Vicus Capital, Inc., a Federally Registered Investment Advisor. Neither Hartman Group, Hartman Financial Services,
Hartman Employee Benefits, or The Hartman Agency are affiliated with Cetera. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.